Sunday, July 5, 2009

Real Life

I am changing jobs and it is a good thing. I will be making more money and have potential for higher bonuses, which means more flying. Unfortunately they pay bi-weekly and all my bills are set up for weekly pay. Things will be tight for a month or so until we adjust, so flying is on hold for now. It really sucks because I am so close to solo, but during this break I am going to try and get my medical out of the way. That should only be like 50 bucks or so, so that should be no big deal. I will update you all when I start flying again. Thanks for reading!

I just recently found out that I have some readers at work too! That was very exciting news for me. I hope to bring you all some exciting new adventures soon!

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe,

    I hope this finds you well. I sit at my desk 5 Days a week and I cant tell you how awesome it feels when I pop into a C172 for lessons over the weekend. I spend Saturdays and Sundays at the local airport here in Nairobi, Kenya.

    Keep doing the great job mate!!

    Regards,

    Tailwinds!!

    Mark.

    ReplyDelete