Friday, May 15, 2009

Night Before

Sitting at the computer mentally prepping myself for tomorrows flight. I think I have everything together. I wrote out all the radio transactios that will take place, that way I will know what to say beforehand. I have been watching a video blog online on EAA's website. Here is the link. http://www.eaa.org/apps/blog/learntofly/17/Default.aspx It is so much fun to watch. This guy is trying to earn his sport pilot rating which is a little bit different than the private that I am going for. The private allows for a little more freadom and I think with the sport rating you are restricted by milage you can fly from your home airport, but it still seems really cool! Anyway, I have to get up early and go fly, so watch the videos. They are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment